7 Tips for Choosing Wigs
Tips for choosing a wig
When you are buying a wig for the first time, you have to choose between buying online or visiting a store. I have done both and found there are advantages to either. Buying online gives you a lot of options; I would just be sure to review the return policy before purchasing – sometimes a wig doesn’t fit the way you thought it would based on the picture. Buying in the store helps you get an idea of not only the look of a wig but also the feel of it. You can buy wigs in different sizes and colors, though not every wig has every option available.Lemoda Store provide various styles ,you can click here to look for one suit for you
Wigs are made from natural hair or synthetic material. Usually wigs made from real hair are longer and more expensive. They look very natural and can be styled in different ways. If cared for properly, they can last upwards of a year. The major advantage to synthetic wigs is cost. The other advantage is they can be worn right out of the box if you so desire; the material has built-in memory so will usually look styled even if you haven’t done anything to it. The lifespan of a synthetic wig is shorter — somewhere around 4-6 months.
Whichever type of wig you pick, here are a few tips:
- Pick a size that fits your head snugly. We recommended you 13x4 Lace front wig.
- Make sure the material feels comfortable on your head; wigs can be itchy.
- Consider the options for wig caps, a layer of thin material that can go under your wig for comfort and to help with itching. Just be aware that this can make it fairly hot under your wig.
- Be sure to take your wig to your hairdresser to get it cut to fit your face perfectly. Very rarely does one come out of the box fitting you exactly right.
- Buy a wig-stand to hold your wig and keep its shape.
- Make sure you care for your wig regularly to preserve its lifespan.
- Lastly, wear it proudly. You are beautiful!