What Is Virgin Hair？
Do you know what is virgin hair? Lemoda virgin hair is the highest quality hair on the market. It cannot have gone through any kind of chemical processing, so this hair when you purchase it, it has not been permed, colored treated, dyed, bleached, blow-dried, steam-treated or gone through any other chemical processing. It has not been exposed to any kind of harsh agents and the cuticles all still have to be intact and running the same direction. Virgin hair is also much easier to color hair that doesn’t already have dye on it.
Characteristics of Virgin hair:
1. No chemical treatment
2. The cuticle is not destroyed
3. The first order of hair is the same
4. From the same donor
5. Can acquire hot
How to care for your Virgin Hair?
The key to taking care of Peruvian hair weave is regular laundry.
1. Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage.
2. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
3. Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downward motion from the roots to the ends.
4. Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
5. Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, Apply conditioner evenly to the wig.
6. Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
7. To prevent dryness or frizz after wetting or washing, let the body wave weave dry naturally. Do not blow it dry.
If you wear a wig for a long time, it is recommended that you can buy multiple wigs for replacement. This will also extend the life of wigs.